Are you frustrated with your job search efforts? Do you apply to online job postings and rarely, if ever, hear back?
Many people assume their resume is the problem – but often it’s not. Today’s job search requires you to be proactive and online job postings are one of the least effective ways to search.
An estimated 80% of jobs are filled by companies who never advertise the position. This is called the “hidden job market” and tapping into it will help you track down more job leads with less competition – leading to more interview opportunities and job offers.
I will work with you one-on-one to develop an individualized job search strategy that will help you be competitive in today’s market. You will receive a comprehensive job search guide that covers not only best-practices, but also some insider research and contact know-how from my days as an executive recruiter.
We can make this session into anything you need, but most clients like to work on these areas:
- What is your value proposition and how do you communicate it in a clear, compelling way?
- Personalized job search strategy – how to network “smart” and tap into opportunities that will never reach a job board.
- How to turn LinkedIn into a powerful career tool.
- Interviewing. Your resume got noticed, now how do you prepare and make the right impression?
- Closing the deal. Convince the company to extend an offer and how to negotiate a great package.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
We can usually answer all of your questions and put a solid plan into place in 1-2 sessions via phone or Skype. Job search coaching is scheduled in one-hour sessions at $150 each.