Get a Powerful Resume – My Resume Writing Process
- Contact me/send your current resume. Email your resume – or use the form on this page. I will get back to you quickly to schedule a time to talk about your project. An existing resume is not required and all documents are written from scratch, so don’t let that stop you from connecting.
- Schedule a phone call. My resume writing process starts with a one-on-one phone conversation. I will learn more about you, clearly understand your career goals, and get a good feel for your personality. There is no charge for this phone call – it is our chance to see if we are a good fit to work together.
- Work directly with Candace. I will learn more about you, your goals, experience, and any concerns. I will pull together a custom list of information needed to complete your resume project. I will leverage my skill set to give you a completely custom-tailored resume that will get results. I do not hire contracted writers and personally handle each resume writing client myself.
- Pay via PayPal. You do not have to have an account set up to pay. Once we confirm the package and project price, you will receive an invoice and can pay with any major credit card, bank account, or existing PayPal balance. You can also purchase products directly through the website.
- Receive your documents in 5 business days. Perfection and well-crafted documents can not be rushed. When we confirm pricing, I will also confirm the start date of your resume writing project and estimated completion date. I do occasionally take urgent projects with shortened deadlines for an additional fee, depending on current workload.
- Review and revise your documents. Upon reviewing your new documents, you may want to make some edits. These documents should be a strong reflection of your talents and you should be excited to use them. I will make edits and work with you until you are 100% satisfied.
- Get noticed! Start using your resume, CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile! Be sure to check back in and let me know once you land a new job. I love to hear success stories!